Tuesday, August 01, 2006

a couple more images from alice and brad

I have almost 2000 photos to go through from the past weekend's wedding, but as I finish the editing process I can't help but post a couple more from Alice & Brad's wedding:



I really love this image of the subconscious modeling behavior between Alice and Felicity. Photos like this really tell the story so much better than poses.



I admit it: I did the cheesy veil shot! I've seen this idea so hackneyed in wedding photography books that I hesitated to try it, but it seemed to work at the time. I do like the filtered effect, and these two pulled it off splendidly.



Last is a fun family portrait with his family. It's so much easier as a photographer when families are willing to get right in there and love on one another!

No comments: