Sunday, December 03, 2006

[ blink ]

I love blinks. It's probably my somewhat eccentric side coming out, but I think it's incredibly interesting to see the microsecond of time when people are closed to the world. Susan and I did some headshots yesterday and she gave me my favorite blink so far. She is a real blinker, and she is a fantastic blinker:



The other shot that I really like from our session is not a headshot, but involves a little red child's tricycle we found abandoned in the Brookline park where we started our session.



It was great fun to work with this woman. Lots of personality, very easygoing, and of course that beautiful red hair. I couldn't believe it when she told me she was still giving out headshots that were taken when she was sixteen. All of you talented, interesting people should hire me.

:)

No comments: