Monday, April 09, 2007

collective sigh

Can we all just take a moment to gaze into these beautiful faces?



I am having so much fun processing through the california wedding photos tonight! Michelle and Paul were just great, and they allowed me to do a couple of things that I have never gotten to do before. For one thing, they planned in an hourlong walk with a photographer between the wedding ceremony and reception, which allowed us to get some PRIME couple photos in some of Pasadena's pretty places. And I also got to photograph a make-out-session-slash-dance-party on the beach with them a few days later... which was AMAZINGLY relaxed, fun, and beautiful.


Don't you just LOVE that colorful mosaic on the wall? Pasadena has a very nice courtyard by one of the hotels. I knew about it from past experience living in Pasadena, but I wasn't even thinking about it, so I am SO glad serendipity took us that walking route. I just want to get this photo blown up the size of a wall and frame it in my studio. Yum.

No comments: