Friday, August 17, 2007

Nikki & Nick



Nikki is one of my favorite brides. She and Nick booked me wayyy back in the beginning of last year when I was still trying to figure out if I was any good at wedding photography. Since that time they have been sending people my way on a regular basis. Thanks, Nikki and Nick!








Tonight I had a chance to observe the wedding party and family a little bit at the wedding rehearsal. It was an excellent opportunity for me to check out the venue and see where people would be when. I tested out my equipment in the lighting and I am confident that tomorrow will be smooth and easy because I know exactly where things will be headed.






And picture this -- trying to get to Boston University's Marsh chapel on a day the Sox play at home. Yeah, Patriots were also on today. Glad I left early!

On a side note, I just got a new camera and it is SEXXXXXY. I thought this weekend's dual-wedding agenda would be a good place to test it out.

No comments: