Friday, October 12, 2007

housekeeping!

a few business-related items:

  • I wanted to let you know that I plan to be out of state all month in December for the new exotic working location of HAWAII. this is a long time in the works and I am thrilled that it looks like it's going to work out. I'll be gathering some exotic looking wedding sample images and doing a bit of exploring.

    if you've been to Hawaii and have any recommendations for me for beautiful things to see and do, I'd welcome that.

  • meanwhile, the plan is to have all of the currently ordered wedding discs and albums ready to go before the thanksgiving holidays. I know you want to show your families!

  • one other note that I have been having some difficulties with email lately. I'm transitioning away from webmail (finally!) but have been toggling between webmail and POP so things get inappropriately marked as read and some other mysterious phenomena. don't hesitate to contact me again if I have not responded to your message. (most of you guys know I usually answer within 24 hours!)


  • finally, I ask you this: what other wedding photographer delivers your wedding images via superhero stamps? I thought so.
  • No comments: