Thursday, February 07, 2008

pleased to introduce...




I am very pleased to mention a new member to my team of photographers. Many of you know that I have several associate photographers who basically rock my world -- they support me at a wedding, inspire me with their own interpretation of an event, and fill in for me in the case of an emergency.

Meg Belanger is another east coast freelancer who does a lot of work with children and families as well as weddings and events. It was a joy to meet with her and talk about life at my new favorite happy place (=Panera) this past year, and it is with great relish I share with you her first assignment.

Meg met Camille and Matt in their home diggs - Jamaica Plain. Known on the hip indie art scene of Boston, this place is colorful and flavorful with diverse, artistic, socially active inhabitants. They started at the Hi-Lo grocery store on Centre Street and walked around and had a ton of fun.


Here are a couple of my favorites from their session.






And here's a funny/cute one...




Camille and Matt, I think we found you a rockin' wedding photographer!!!

No comments: