Saturday, September 30, 2006

$75 engagement photo special

  • on-site at your favorite Boston location
  • 30-60 minute session
  • online proof gallery
  • your choice of 4 high-res images


    Happy fall! It's my favorite time of the year and I've decided to celebrate! For new clients in the month of October I am running a special -- taking a full 50% off my normal session fee for engagement photos. [price list]



    Why get engagement photos? Traditionally people use them to announce to friends and family a new engagement or upcoming wedding. They can serve as save-the-date cards, wedding entry table decoration, or make your wedding website look polished. From a photographer's perspective, it allows me to get to know your personality a bit better and from a client's perspective this session can give you a risk-free way to assess my skills as a photographer.

    Possible locations include: the North End, Chinatown, Harvard, the esplanade, harbor islands, Boston University, formal gardens, etc.

    Book your spot now by emailing me today. (note: This special is only for sessions booked for the month of October.)

  • No comments: