Saturday, September 30, 2006

senior portraits

I recently did my first high school senior portrait session with a fantastic model named Leighanne.



Leighanne is a girl who is into her sports, and also fashion and jewelry.





And she brought her friend Bethany along for moral support, of course we included her in a few shots...




We were working in a part of Cambridge that is a somewhat abandoned industrial area, which meant a lot of interesting urban textures, and even a yard full of antiques like this old coke vending machine.




I enjoyed the experience of working with Leighanne. As a children's and wedding photographer, I tend to work with people who are very young, and people in 20s and 30s. I always enjoy having subjects who are outside my ages of "expertise."

Though it's a challenge to get inside the head of a seventeen year old, I have to say it was incredibly fun and I would love to have more senior photo subjects.

No comments: