Wednesday, October 04, 2006

he really, really loves her.

A couple of weekends ago I had the opportunity to photograph the wedding of Rob and Leigh. The thing that strikes me about them is that he really, really loves her.



The image above was taken at their rehearsal. Bringing your photographer to your rehearsal is so important! I was able to stake out the church layout, see where everyone would be standing, and get to know the bridal party and key relatives. They got a little bit more comfortable with me, and the wedding day went incredibly smoothly.

You might actually be surprised that I am displaying an image that's out of focus, and "noisy." I love it, because it tells a story and you can so easily tell their relationship based on their body language.





This was my first official Cape Cod wedding experience, and I thought they did a great job of being jaunty in their khackis and blues, without being too casual. A statement that begs color photos. More images later.

No comments: