Friday, October 27, 2006

Rob & Leigh



They are beautiful people (click on the image above to see a gallery). Leigh's aunt characterizes her as "uncomplicated" (a huge compliment in our caffeinated society) and I find them both delightful. So much fun.

Once they saw the photos, Rob wrote back with

Rachel,

You are killing me! These photos have had me crying for the last half hour. I can't even begin to tell you how blown away I am with your work. I haven't gone through all the shots but every single one I have seen so far I just love to death.

I may want to consult with you to discuss how we create a wall in our dining room with blowups of these photos. I really mean it! I want to create some kind of huge reminder because there are so many great shots I would love to enlarge and create some kind of colleague to be displayed in the manner the should......loud and proud.

Overtaken,
Rob

No comments: