Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ChristmasNewYear2006



This year's holiday season takes me to three very different states. I've been in Texas visiting family and now I am in Ohio visiting friends. Next up is New York City for new years' eve (so help me God), where I will visit some local friends and celebrate with other Boston buddies as we elbow ourselves into times square for that "once in a lifetime" experience of being crowded with literally a million people in a small space with no bathrooms.

You can click above for some silly photos from my first few days in Ohio, then Dallas. More photos will be added later as I recover from that crazy holiday state where you don't do much except eat, but you're tired all day nonetheless.

Happy New Year, Y'all! I am really excited for 2007 and all the people I'll meet and all of your weddings and babies and parties I get to photograph!

No comments: