Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm a sucker for family sessions!



Tonight I have been doing the requisite before-holidays cleaning out of files. I am trying to get ready for my new years' mailing, wrap presents, pack my suitcases, and clean out the files cluttering my laptop all simultaneously (I am a multitasker of epic proportions). I just noticed a few images from the very end of my most recent family session, and I fell in love all over again.



During my Saturday morning visit with this family, who wanted some fresh images for their Christmas cards, I confirmed my suspicion about three year old boys. I absolutely love 'em, but you just can't try to schedule them into smiling!



Luckily for me, his eight-year-old sister was a doll and when Casey needed to run off and play she was a very willing portrait subject. Jenna is at that age that seems both innocent and wise. If only that state would last longer I think there would be a lot less war in this world.

No comments: