Saturday, February 10, 2007

fashion photography



Fashion photography is something I'd like to do more with in the upcoming year. Last weekend I got together with Tricia, an artistic and lovely woman who needed some headshots. As a theatre lead and former model, she was incredibly easy to work with. Even though the weather kept us inside most of the time, we snuck out for a few shots outside her apartment on the way out. Click the image below to sneak a peek at some of the selects!



I am really interested in working with various women to do more fashion-type shots. And I am particularly interested in women who enjoy fashion and might not look like your typical "magazine model" -- which would be MOST of us out there. I am also looking for a couple of recent brides to model dresses for me.

Email rachel@decenturbanweddings.org if you or someone you know might be interested in collaboration!

No comments: