Thursday, February 08, 2007

High School Seniors: Introductory Rates!

I had so much fun photographing high schoolers last year that I have decided to try to do as many senior portrait sessions as I can do this year. In light of that, I am offering a drastically reduced rate to the first 10 seniors who contact me about doing their senior portraits this year.

Here's what $75 will get you:
- unique and personalized creative photography
- 1 to 2 hour photo session
- unlimited wardrobe changes
- on-location at your favorite place/s
- add a friend!
- props, sports equipment, instruments, hobbies... whatever you love to do, we will represent it!
- proof gallery where you can choose exactly what photos you want to have printed

Click on an image below to see a sample of a proof gallery for Leighanne, who is currently a senior at Boston Trinity Academy.



Email rachel@decenturbanweddings.org or call 857-233-9482 today.
And tell your friends :)

No comments: