Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sandi and James

On Thursday, Sandi and James took me out to the Crane Estates in North Hamilton, Massachusetts to do some engagement photos. We had a fun time, even though it was a bit cold and windy. I really love working with people who aren't afraid to be silly.



When I met James and asked him what he enjoys doing, one of the first things he said is that he does magic tricks. I could tell within the first few minutes of meeting him that he's a character!! He loved having a camera around and thought up all kinds of crazy scenarios to keep us entertained throughout the session. I did manage to catch a more serious look that I love:



Sandi is also a really interesting character. She has lots of spunk in her small frame! And check out this sexy portrait!! We were edging on boudoir session minus lingerie.... wooooohooooo sexy!



Sandi and James, I know you're looking for your gallery.... it should be online before I leave for California on Wednesday morning.

No comments: