Friday, April 27, 2007

Restorative Treats

Allow me to brag on another client set that I just love... last Sunday I went to the North End to photograph Meghan and Nick. Now, I knew even upon our initial meeting that this was a classy couple -- Nick picked up the tab for my hot chocolate at Caffe Vittoria, and I learned that Meghan doesn't have a cell phone. Who are these people and where can I find more of them?!



We arranged to meet up for our prewedding photo session in the North End, one of Boston's most photogenic neighborhoods. We walked around and found beautiful blooming trees, a wonderful arched doorway on the church where they'll be married, an old man with a cane lounging against a striking blue wall, and of course tons of exposed brick that I love so much!



Our photo session functioned exactly how it was supposed to -- a chance for me to get to know how to bring out more of their personalities and for them to become at ease with the way I photograph people. Meghan made me laugh when she wrote We had such fun on Sunday. Many thanks for making the photo shoot so entertaining!



Thanks for the treats, and I can't wait to make some stunning wedding photos with you at the end of June!

No comments: