Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a first for everything

Delightful.

Today was my very first time photographing a Tuesday wedding. Erin and Craig recently met me in Harvard for what turned out to be a fun and spontaneous photo session and then invited Beth and I to join them for their cape cod wedding. Craig's niece who came with his family from Australia (and many from New Zealand) provided violin music (that girl has TRIPLE citizenship!) Craig and Erin were as charming as predicted and I loved the way they got a vacation rental for several days and invited all their visitors for a giant slumber party.






I love small weddings. I love people with quirky personalities. I love new england. I love photographing weddings on untraditional days. Today's wedding is where my job gets easy.



No comments: