Monday, October 22, 2007

dress trashing, celebrating, adventuring.

I know there are a bunch of you who are ready to model your wedding clothes for us again. I'm currently in a big push to get all of my administrative photography work finished in the next month before thanksgiving hits, but there are a couple of spots left for anyone who has a fabulous location for fearless bridals that would best be done in this awesome AUTUMN weather (anybody have a barn?). The next availability will be in January... brrr... when I do a couple of Snow Princess sessions.

Also, look out in the next week or so for some fun fearless bridals of Nikki and Nick at the Topsfield Fair. Those two ROCK for riding the Carousel with me.

Snow White (Amie) just passed along a link to a group trash the dress session done by Nevada photographer Chelsea Nicole. I love that image of all of them with that train out by Las Vegas!

And... most of you already know I'll be spending a few weeks in HAWAII in December, and I am totally excited that recently married Rebecca and Josh will be having their somewhat-delayed honeymooon out there around the same time. We'll be meeting up in Kauai for some tropical "fearless dress celebrating." Funny enough, since my own wedding photographer lives in Hawaii we might do some of my own bridals there as well.

I'm still taking location suggestions for the islands, as this is my first visit. Please email me if you know of things like Diana and Micah's "best cinnamon roll on the planet" suggestion or other hawaiian places not to be missed.

No comments: