Wednesday, February 20, 2008

unforgettable (V)




Jen and Joe - who are and will always be my favorite archaeologists - were married on June 16, 2007 in Boston's Public Gardens under a glorious huge tree. They're completely unpretentious and really really into one another. I can't wait to see where life takes them in these next few years.




Jen writes that the reason they have chosen these as their most unforgettable images is that they are "gorgeous artistic photos that happen to have us in them - they capture the day as beautifully as we saw it at the time. I can't believe that when we're 80 well be able to look back at these pictures and remember being as young and beautiful as these make us feel."

And yeah, their favorite moment working with me was when I got my car towed at the engagement session. Good times.

No comments: