Friday, June 08, 2007

more fan mail :)

I need some encouragement tonight, because I just realized that today I left one of my bags at a wedding venue. currently feeling: silly yet hopeful that someone turned it in so I can pick it up tomorrow.

so indulge me as I share an email from a client...
(I like posting these up because I have a short memory)

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but we just wanted to let you know how incredibly ecstatic we are with the photos! We absolutely love them and we really really appreciate everything you have done for us!!! The style, look, and overall effect of the photos is exactly what we wanted, and it's so fun to have amazing artistic photos that not only have us in them, but us looking good. You made us look great and we are incredibly thankful for that:) We are beyond happy with them and the whole experience of the photo shoot was incredibly fun and exciting. I really hope you can get a lot of use from them. Thank you so much and we will see you soon!

~Joe and Jen


This is from "urban grunge" couple Jen and Joe, who went with me on an adventure in Boston last weekend. They gave me freedom to experiment with some new techniques, and I am so glad they did!


Joe and Jen are kind of an exception to my general "about two weeks" processing rule, since their wedding is already next weekend! I still wanted to do a shoot with them, so that it will be less stressful on the wedding day, and we had a fun but LONG session. They got to jump the queue.

Some of you are still waiting on photos (especially my model seniors!!) but give me some extra grace this month; I'm playing catch up.

No comments: